I have not heard the song yet, (I will!) but I just wanted to comment on a previous blog where you went out to visit 5 blogs. I happened to be on a "tour of the blogs" when I found yours, I just thought you would like to know that I find surfing blogs a most entertaining activity outside of posting them! I comment on the blogs I like. I agree with you, there are not enough people out there just wandering, and that is precisely what makes blogs so cool! I also like playing music, so I have to limit my blogging to an hour so I can get some practice in. It is wonderful to meet you, I enjoyed your blog very much! I will be back. Much Love and holiday cheer, Barb
1 comment:
I have not heard the song yet, (I will!) but I just wanted to comment on a previous blog where you went out to visit 5 blogs. I happened to be on a "tour of the blogs" when I found yours, I just thought you would like to know that I find surfing blogs a most entertaining activity outside of posting them! I comment on the blogs I like. I agree with you, there are not enough people out there just wandering, and that is precisely what makes blogs so cool! I also like playing music, so I have to limit my blogging to an hour so I can get some practice in. It is wonderful to meet you, I enjoyed your blog very much! I will be back. Much Love and holiday cheer,
Barb
Post a Comment